Are you a qualified A Level Sociology and RE Lecturer in the Stamford area? If so, we want to hear from you!
QRS is working in partnership with Protocol – a leading recruitment agency working with colleges, training providers, end-point assessment organisations and local authorities nationwide.
We are currently seeking a qualified Sociology and RE Lecturer to teach A Level learners from September 2019. This is a full time role.
- Delivering effective theory and practical lessons across the A Level RE department.
- Motivating learners to raise their ambition and achieve their full potential.
- Ensure the College’s high standard of teaching is upheld.
The person & qualifications
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification or be willing to work towards one (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, Cert Ed).
- Have qualifications in a relevant subject.
- Recent experience of delivering the A Level RE curriculum is desirable.
Plenty of enthusiasm and the ability to motivate learners.
Why choose QRS in partnership with Protocol?
We work hard to make sure our services go above and beyond for our candidates. We strive to ensure that working with us is not only simple but enjoyable too – that’s why we offer an extensive range of benefits. From personal support to useful career resources, top technology to some nice little extras, we work hard to make sure our candidates are made to feel valued. This includes:
- Regular job alerts
- Flexible and permanent opportunities
- Dedicated candidate support
- Free career advice
- Online timesheet management
- NEST pension scheme (for temporary workers)
- Regular communications
- Holiday pay for temporary workers
The legal bit
QRS promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with QRS. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all QRS assignments. All positions advertised by QRS comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.