Are you a qualified Counselling Tutor? Are you looking for a permanent part time position?
Protocol are pleased to present a fantastic opportunity at a FE College based in Manchester.
We are looking to recruit a Counselling Tutor for a permanent 0.4 (14.8 hours) contract is to start in September 2019 and this could involve evening work.
The successful candidate will have experience delivering on a BACP Accredited Therapeutic Counselling Course to learners on the level 2 – 5 qualifications.
All feedback from current staff working at this college has been excellent and very consistent, with many great benefits and the closing date soon approaching apply today so you don’t miss out! The format of the interview will be a short presentation and questions by the panel.
- Delivering on a BACP Accredited Therapeutic Counselling course to Level 2-5 to learners in an engaging, learner led environment.
- You will provide supervision of your curriculum area ensuring that you meet budget, quality and operational targets. You will deliver high quality, learner focused education to meet contractual requirements and standards, in line with college policies and procedures.
- You will ensure that learner records are accurate and maintained in line with data protection and college policies.
- You will be required to participate in continual professional development activities to ensure skills and qualifications are in line with sector best practice.
- You will be required to plan, lead and develop the curriculum area within the establishment to ensure compliance with the national curriculum framework, the integration of functional skills, best practice and quality targets.
The person & qualifications
- You must have experience delivering levels 2 – 5 Counselling
- You must hold a formal teaching qualification
- You must be BACP Accredited
- You must hold a valid DBS on the Update Service or be willing to apply for one
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.