We are delighted to be working with a London based education provider in order appoint their next Programme Manager – Construction.
The successful candidate will work in partnership with the Head of Department in managing and Coordinating a range of activities and staff in the Curriculum Area.
- To assure quality in common with colleagues throughout the College and in particular within the Curriculum Area
- To lead a subject or (course) teaching team which ensures, for each student in the Curriculum Area, the highest standards of curriculum delivery
- To provide efficient and effective management and leadership for staff (teaching and non-teaching)
within the Curriculum Area
- To ensure efficient management and administration of the Curriculum Area’s finance/resources
- To ensure that all Personal Tutors in the Department carry out their duties
- To support Course Leaders in the Department to carry out their duties
The person & qualifications
- Specific subject specialism in: Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or Built Environment.
- Minimum of Level 4 (ideally Level 5) qualification in relevant subject specialism
- Teaching qualification
- Understanding of issues in teaching and learning in FE
- Industry experience and knowledge of relevant subject curriculum
For more information please contact Chloe on email@example.com or 0115 977 5531.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.