We at Protocol are seeking a vastly experienced Science Teacher who is looking for the next teaching venture in their career. We are recruiting for a High School on the Island of Guernsey for the New Academic Year. This school is a vibrant, caring and supportive community that equips students with the best possible preparation to succeed in the future. With excellent teaching and learning, guidance and well-being support from their dedicated staff, still strives to see all of their students achieve their potential.
- To deliver both engaging and dynamic Science lessons for both the Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 students at the school.
- Adhere to all school policies including Equality and Diversity and Safeguarding
- Complete all planning and preparation for lessons
- Attending staff meeting as and when required
- Provide both pastoral and academic support to all students
- Adapt teaching strategies to cater for individual student learning needs
The person & qualifications
- Previous teaching experience at both KS3 and KS4 within Science
- Hold a teaching qualification
- Hold a relevant subject qualification at a minimum level 3
- Have taught previously within a school setting
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.