Protocol are partnered with an established education service provider who are committed to excellence in teaching and training within both Further and Higher Education.We are seeking an experienced Business Lecturer to join their team and deliver both HNC and HND Business courses on a full-time fixed term basis.
As a permanent staff member you will enhance the competencies of the students by preparing and implementing a full educational training plan according to the requirements of the course.
This establishment are seeking an individual to help students along their academic journey to gain a true and full understanding of the subject area.If you are looking for your next opportunity within employment and this sounds of interest we’d love to hear from you.
- Delivering on both the HNC and HND Pearson BTEC Business courses
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students
- Providing guidance and advice to students on educational and social matters and on their further education and future careers
- Promoting Equality and Diversity
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities
- Complete all planning and preparation for lessons
- Keeping accurate records of individual learners’ progress and future needs
The person & qualifications
- Previous experience teaching HNC and HND Business courses for a minimum of four years
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification
- Must hold a relevant degree within Business
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.