Protocol are working with an amazing FE College based in the Oxfordshire area. The College’s students are at the heart of what they do, and their priority is to prepare all their learners for the future. The excellent staff and facilities ensure that they provide a well-rounded learning experience to students to help them reach their full potential.
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity to join them on a temporary basis as a HE Social Work Lecturer starting from September. If this sounds like the right opportunity we’d love to hear from you.
- Planning and delivery of social work lessons
- Contribute expertise in Social Work
- Participate in, and where appropriate lead, research teams or other collaborative research initiatives
- Contribute to the Department’s academic and pastoral care of its students and to the enhancement of their learning, personal development and achievement
- Assume various administrative tasks and responsibilities as requested by the Head of Department
The person & qualifications
- Previous industry social work experience
- Previous experience delivering social work level 5 and 6 programmes
- Hold a HE degree level qualification in social work
- Hold a teaching qualification at a minimum of level 3
- Must have taught principles and practice in social work
- Must be HCPC qualified
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.