Protocol are proudly recruiting for an innovative and progressive Training Provider for a Leadership and Management Tutor/Assessor.
Using your passion for learning and development together with your extensive leadership and management experience, you will deliver innovative teaching and learning to our learners to progress them through their qualification.
You will guide and coach your learners whilst encouraging them to complete their planned learning and development tasks throughout their learning journey to successfully achieve their qualifications at Level 3 & Level 5.
You will enrich the experience of your learners through blended learning approaches to help them gain new professional skills to enhance their careers.
- Support a caseload of learners to achieve leadership and management qualifications at Level 3 & 5 (ILM)
- Deliver qualifications on both an individual and group basis, which will involve setting key objectives, course work and regularly reviewing with the learner
- Coach and train individual learners to learn new professional skills required for the workplace in line with the appropriate Apprenticeship Standard and achieve their qualification
- Achieve and exceed specified targets relating to performance and learner caseload
- Deliver teaching and learning to learners in their place of work
- Develop relationships with clients to support your learners on their programme
- Be involved with clients’ programme design, creating a programme that aligns with their strategic vision and business goals
- Achieve and exceed specified targets relating to performance and learner caseload through client engagement and vacancy generation
- Enhance the learning experience through the provision of personalised teaching to ensure your learners have
an outstanding experience while on programme
- 5 years’ minimum experience at Manager/Senior Manager level
- Assessing qualification
- Teaching qualification – AiET is preferred but not essential
Skills and Behaviours
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Ability to plan your own workload
- IT literate, with the ability to adapt to new systems easily
- Confident decision maker
- Flexible & adaptable to change
- Ability to influence & motivate learners
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.