Protocol are working with an established Training Provider going under substantial growth seeking a Leadership & Management Tutor delivering up to Level 5. The position is flexible being able to work remotely and will require travel throughout the South of England (Travel expenses covered) to deliver to the learners in their place of work. This position is full time and permanent, find the full responsibilities and requirements below.
- Support a caseload of learners to achieve leadership and management qualifications at Level 3 & 5 (ILM)
- Deliver qualifications on both an individual and group basis, which will involve setting key objectives, course work and regularly reviewing with the learner
- Coach and train individual learners to learn new professional skills required for the workplace in line with the appropriate Apprenticeship Standard and achieve their qualification
- Achieve and exceed specified targets relating to performance and learner caseload
- Deliver teaching and learning to learners in their place of work
- Develop relationships with clients to support your learners on their programme
- Be involved with clients’ programme design, creating a programme that aligns with their strategic vision and business goals
- Achieve and exceed specified targets relating to performance and learner caseload through client engagement and vacancy generation
- Enhance the learning experience through the provision of personalised teaching to ensure your learners have an outstanding experience while on programme
The person & qualifications
- 5 years’ minimum experience at Manager/Senior Manager level
- Assessing qualification
- Teaching qualification – AiET is preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Ability to plan your own workload
- IT literate, with the ability to adapt to new systems easily
- Confident decision maker
- Flexible & adaptable to change
- Ability to influence & motivate learners
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.