Are you a qualified Carpentry/Joinery Lecturer in the Essex area, or do you have substantial industry experience and are thinking of inspiring the next generation of Carpenters and Joiners? If so, we want to hear from you!
Protocol are a leading recruitment agency working with colleges, training providers, end-point assessment organisations and local authorities nationwide.
We are currently seeking qualified Carpentry/Joinery Lecturers or industry experienced professionals to work at a vibrant and thriving College based in Essex, across a number of campuses for a variety of permanent, temporary, sessional and contracted roles!
- Delivering effective theory and practical lessons across the Carpentry/Joinery department up to Level 3
- Motivating learners to raise their ambition and achieve their full potential.
- To act as personal tutor to learners, working on a one to one and group basis, recording and monitoring learner attendance and progress and working with other lecturers to identify and support those learners at risk of non-completion of their programme.
The person & qualifications
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification or be working towards one (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, Cert Ed)
- Hold a minimum level 3 qualification in a related subject area
- Have recent experience of the BTEC, GCSE, A Level curriculum
- A DBS Certificate that is on the update service, or be willing to apply for one.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.