Protocol are proud to working in partnership with a College in the West London area who have an Outstanding reputation for its excellent facilities, busy and friendly atmosphere set within one of the country’s most picturesque and prestigious towns. The campus is equipped with everything you need to succeed and are now wanting to continue the development of the learners as the College are in need of an A Level and GCSE English Lecturer to ensure the continued success of the learners.
If your an experienced A Level and GCSE English Lecturer looking for a fantastic opportunity to teach across four days a week then we’d love to hear from you!
- Planning and delivery of lessons
- Observe and evaluate student’s performance and development
- Keep updated with developments in subject area, teaching resources and methods and make relevant changes to instructional plans and activities
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students
- Providing guidance and advice to students on educational and social matters and on their further education and future careers
- Promoting Equality and Diversity
The person & qualifications
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification
- Previous experience of delivering English at GCSE and A Level standard
- DBS on update service or dated within three months
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.