We are delighted to be working with a Surrey based education provider to appoint their next Coordinator of Functional Skills.
- To support the Head of Department in Co-ordinating and supervising a range of activities and staff in the Curriculum Area in their capacities as Lecturers, Personal Tutors, Skills Practitioners and Technicians.
- To ensure the success of all students in the department.
- To plan learning programmes for students and guide them through the learning process.
- To carry out staff observations, maintain accurate records, support with timetabling and promote attendance.
- To act as a personal tutor and personal deliver an agreed amount of teaching hours.
The person & qualifications
- A full teaching qualification.
- Relevant degree of equivalent professional qualification.
- Experience of co-ordinating a subject area or acting as a Course Leader.
- Substantial experience of teaching Functional Skills.
For more information please contact Matt on 0115 911 1136 or email@example.com
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.