Protocol are recruiting on behalf of a National Training Provider specialising in distance learning. Our client is seeking to appoint a Skills Trainer covering the South of England region. The organisation we are working with is under going a significant amount of growth and this is a fantastic opportunity for a driven Assessor looking for a new challenge. This role is very flexible and hours can be worked around your timetable.
- Deliver Business Administration L3, Customer Service L3 and Management L3 & L5
- Travel around the South of England to visit learners
- Keeping up to date with learner E-portfolios
- Monthly visits with line managers
- Delivering Functional Skills Maths and English
The person & qualifications
- Experience delivering Business Administration L3, Customer Service L3 and Management L3 & L5 to adult learners.
- Assessing Qualification or Teaching Qualification
- Experience delivering to adult learners
- Experience using E-portfolios
- Knowledge of the new standards in Business Administration, Customer Service and Management
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.