Protocol are proudly recruiting for a National Training Provider who are looking for a Management Tutor based in Liverpool covering the Liverpool and Manchester area. This provider are looking for someone who is passionate about Leadership & Management and has an enthusiastic approach about delivery and development.
You will guide and coach your learners whilst encouraging them to complete their planned learning and development tasks throughout their learning journey to successfully achieve their qualifications at Level 3 & Level 5.
- Support a caseload of learners to achieve leadership and management qualifications at Level 3 & 5 (ILM), Business Administration and Customer Service.
- Coach and train individual learners to learn new professional skills required for the workplace in line with the appropriate Apprenticeship Standard and achieve their qualification
- Enhance the learning experience through the provision of personalised teaching to ensure your learners have an outstanding experience while on programme
- Develop relationships with clients to support your learners on their programme
- Achieve and exceed specified targets relating to performance and learner caseload
Skills and Behaviours
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Ability to plan your own workload
- Confident decision maker
- Flexible & adaptable to change
- Ability to influence & motivate learners
- 1 year minimum experience in delivering similar programmes
- Ability to deliver Functional Skills up to and Level 2
- Assessing/teaching qualification
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.