Protocol are proud to be working with a established national provider offering a wide range of courses. Our client are seeking to appoint a Health and Social Care Trainer on a full time basis. This position is home based but requires travel around the Manchester area working with work-based learners, delivering all aspects of the apprenticeship framework & standard’s to successful completion of the qualification. This is a fantastic opportunity for any Assessor/Trainer to join a rapidly growing organisation.
- Coach all learners through their Health and Social Care qualifications, adhering to the standards of the apprenticeship program to ensure consistency and fairness throughout all assessment delivery techniques.
- Deliver a balanced KPI’s in line with Company expectations
- Operate within the 8-week framework to maintain operational delivery consistency across the Company
- Ensure all learners experience quality standards in line with Company and Ofsted guidelines
- Maintain and enhance relationships with business support teams to support the delivery of the sector plan
- Drive self – generation across the area you operate within
- Ensure CPD reflects Company and industry requirements
- To be a vocational expert within the designated sector
- Role model the organisation’s values and behaviours
- The person & qualifications
- List qualifications, experience and skills the role requires
The person and qualifications
- Extensive, relevant vocational experience
- GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or key skills equivalent)
- Experience of working in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines
- Strong communication and self-motivation skills
- Experience of working autonomously
- Experience of operating within WBL/education environment
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.