Protocol are delighted to be working with a leading training provider in order to recruit for a Media and Communications Training Expert. You will be responsible for supporting the Sector Lead in the overall product and curriculum development, quality of delivery, quality monitoring and assurance and the training and ongoing monitoring and the overall success of the sector’s suite of apprenticeship programmes within their remit and will support the Sector Lead with the growth and development of sector apprenticeship Standards.
- To support the Sector Lead to provide end-to-end support in the curriculum design, quality assurance, programme design, the review of teaching and learning and monitoring of apprenticeship programmes
- Design and develop high quality, stimulating learning programmes to extend apprentices’ knowledge, skills and behaviours to benefit their future career paths and to impact positively on employer objectives
- Work closely with quality, operations, sales teams and employers to develop curriculum to ensure programmes meet or exceeds learner and employer expectations by providing a professional and quality curriculum and robust quality assurance and improvement processes
- Develop clear journey maps and delivery models, created to identify progress milestones and EPA requirements for all learners
- Ensure that gateway and EPA is planned and executed effectively and in a timely manner for all learners within their remit
The person & qualifications
- Either hold or working towards a recognised teaching, assessing or quality assurance qualification
- Hold sector specific qualifications or have equivalent proven track record of sector specific experience
- Excellent understanding of the Apprenticeship Levy and the requirements of Apprenticeship Standards
- Good quality assurance experience
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.