Protocol are working alongside an innovative Institution to recruit a Learning Difficulty and Disability Coordinator on a part time basis of 4 days a week.
- To ensure the delivery of teaching, learning and assessment is of the highest standard and responsive to the needs of all those with Learning Difficulties and Disabilities
- To develop the curriculum offer to meet ambitious growth targets and ensure that the curriculum offer is current and relevant to stakeholder needs.
- To manage staff within the portfolio, conduct appraisals/reviews to ensure staff are working effectively and that training needs are identified and support provided
The person & qualifications
- Must have Previous experience in a post 16 education environment and experience of leading teams, you must have a degree or professional qualification in a subject relevant to the area and a teaching qualification at Level 5
- To be an active member of the safeguarding team and work with the learners with LDD to safeguard them.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.