Protocol are currently working with a growing Training Provider who are looking for a Customer Service Assessor covering Coventry and the surrounding areas. The Training Provider are seeking an outstanding trainer/assessor to deliver the highest standard of Customer Service and Team Leading qualifications. The successful candidate will be expected to sustain excellent relationships with learners and employers.
- Deliver Customer Service and Team Leading on the new skills support for the workforce contract
- Deliver full training and support learners through the qualifications and deliver the pre prepared materials
- Attend courses we are offering and travel to the clients workplace if necessary to deliver the course
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners’ progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of quality paperwork and general administration.
The person & qualifications
- Recognised Assessor Award: A1 Assessor Award
- Must hold occupational competency within a Team Leading / Customer Service position.
- Full driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.