We at Protocol are partnered with a large, established college in the East London area to recruit a Brickwork Lecturer for the New Academic Year. With interest in the Construction trade on the rise this college are seeking an engaging and committed Lecturer to inspire and motivate the next generation of tradesmen.
- To deliver and inspire on the Brickwork course at Level 2
- To adhere to all college policies including Equality and Diversity, Prevent Strategy and Safeguarding
- Attending staff meetings
- Liaising with other professionals/employers
- Lesson planning, preparation and research
- Supporting students both academically and pastorally throughout the entirety of the academic journey
The person & qualifications
- Hold a teaching qualification
- Hold a minimum Level 3 qualification in Brickwork
- Hold previous experience of and be able to evidence Brickwork teaching at a minimum Level 2
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.