Work in a supportive environment where every assessor we place never wants to leave.
Protocol are pleased to offer the opportunity to work with a fantastic Further Education college in Derbyshire who are looking to recruit an accountancy tutor assessor to deliver within the local area.
This college is frequently praised as being a great environment to work in with a supportive faculty. The position will be full time and temporary on-going with a possibility of a permanent role for the right candidate.
If you have significant accountancy assessing experience and the enthusiasm to motivate learners and help them to achieve their academic goals then we are waiting to hear from you!
The qualifications you will be assessing are Accountancy L2 and L3 Standards Apprenticeships.
• To perform role of assessor in accordance with awarding body guidelines and occupational assessment
strategy, and comply with quality standards and procedures and relevant funding organisation guidance.
• To deliver training (1-1 /group) as and when require d, and evaluate the effectiveness of all training.
• To be responsible for the classroom behaviours and setting of code of conduct
• To motivate learners and provide regular support and guidance to learners and record as appropriate.
• To carry out regular progress reviews with employer/learner where required .
• To complete and maintain all required administration weekly/monthly and submit to appropriate person by agreed timescales.
• To coach, mentor and guide groups of learners who are engaged on the Accountancy Apprenticeship
The person & qualifications
•Minimum level 4 accountancy qualification
•Level 3 teaching qualification
•Access to vehicle
•Level 2 English & maths
•Experience assessing accountancy subjects
•Level 2 ICT qualification
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.