Protocol are working with a leading FE College situated in West London. It is a very successful, vibrant college that is praised for its positive ethos, good student behaviour and inspiring attitude that encourages all their learners to fulfil their dreams and ambitions. Our client delivers high quality vocational training and higher education courses from two sites.
The College’s students are at the heart of what they do, and their priority is to prepare all their learners for their future. After their studies are completed, many students have gone on to study at top universities such as Bournemouth, Brunel and St. Mary’s, Twickenham or alternatively have gone on to jobs at Heathrow, Sky, Rolls Royce and the Metropolitan Police to name but a few.
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity to join them on a temporary basis as a Music & Media Technician starting September 2019.
- To organise and run the Media and Music section, providing an efficient service for all staff and students.
- To supervise groups of students in specialist facilities and practical workshops as part of Directed Self Study (DSS).
The person & qualifications
- Possess relevant qualifications and / or relevant experience.
- Have or be working towards a PTTLS course.
- Awareness and knowledge of health and safety issues.
- Be willing to undertake training and development as required within the role.
- Possess appropriate IT skills relevant to the post, or be willing to undertake training.
- Good communication and team working skills
- Good administration skills
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Have an awareness and understanding of equal opportunities.
- Must have an enhanced DBS on the update service or within 12 months (or be willing to apply for one)
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.