Protocol are proud to be working with a World Renowned Financial Services company, who are currently looking for an Apprenticeships Co-ordinator based in the Leeds area.
- Collaboratively working with both internal and external apprenticeship teams
- Effective customer service and relationship management, undertake regular departmental review meetings with SPOCS (Single Point of Contacts) and line managers to update them on apprentice progress and management information
- Update learner records on the Digital Apprenticeship Service (DAS) website, informing departments of records requiring amendment and checking they are updated
- Support the apprenticeship team with application, enrolment and end point assessment of apprentices in line with agreed processes. (Travel and non-standard working hours may be required).
- Support the apprenticeship team with any work required for audits or inspection as required
- Maintain personal compliance of Operational and Regulatory risk
- Ensure all requirements are adhered to through compliance with all appropriate policies and procedures.
- Build and manage client relationships with key stakeholders and department leads
- Coordination and ownership of Apprenticeship on boarding process
The person & qualifications
The individual should be a self-starter, someone who can work with minimal supervision, manage own workload, problem solve and provide support to the management/senior group as and when required which may include allocation of work, reporting and training/ presentation. A robust character, able to remain calm under pressure, confident and self-motivated initiating action to improve service to the business.
- Effective communication, ability to articulate in both written and verbal communication to a variety of stakeholders
- Good IT skills and working knowledge of MS office – Excel, Word and Outlook
- IT literate, proven experience of working with multiple systems
- Proven track record of delivering excellent customer service and going the extra mile
- Ability to prioritise own work, deliver to deadlines and thrive under pressure
- Adaptable and flexible
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.