We at Protocol are recruiting an established FE college and University centre provider in the Warwickshire area for the New Academic Year. With the interest in the Creative Arts and Design sector rapidly on the increase this college are seeking an experienced professional to continually inspire and support the next generation of learners. The successful candidate will be required to deliver on the UAL Level 2 and Level 3 Graphic Design course for three days per week.
If you’re a Visual Arts and Graphic Design Lecturer seeking a new opportunity in September, we want to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will not only hold a degree in Visual Communications or Graphic Design, but have a proven track record of delivering and achieving outstanding student outcomes. You will be adaptable, flexible and highly engaging and strive to succeed the highest possible results.
- To provide pastoral care and support to students throughout the duration of the students’ academic journey
- Deliver engaging and inspiring lessons
- Motivate students to achieve their full potential
- Delivery of the allocated units for across both the Level 2/3 Graphic Design course
- Adhere to all college policies including Safeguarding, Equality and Diversity and Prevent Strategy
The person & qualifications
- Degree in Visual Communications or Graphic Design
- Experience in delivering UAL Level 2 and Level 3 Diploma Graphic Design
- Teaching qualification and Specialist in Graphic Design
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.