Protocol are currently working in partnership with a College committed to excellence in teaching vocational areas within the Further Education sector as well as in the Higher Education and are wanting an experienced Internal Verifier to join their team and continue the build on the already respected reputation the College have at meeting the individual needs of its learners.
The successful candidate will have a strong background of Internal Quality Assurance and will continue to assess, develop and progress the Internal Verifying process within the HE Business provision. If this sounds like the next opportunity for you then please read on and apply now!
- To manage and where required internally verify all qualifications within the scope of area of
- To prepare sampling plans for internal verification.
- To set up, prepare and minute standardisation meetings per quarter within the scope of area of
- To organise and run External Verification visits within the scope of area of responsibility.
- To deal with any action points from External Verification visits.
- To ensure qualification units chosen meet the full qualification and where appropriate its framework
The person & qualifications
- Hold a IQA Qualification or equivalent
- Hold a degree in relevant subject area
- Previous experience of verifying HE Business
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.