Protocol are delighted to be working on behalf of a charitable organisation in order to recruit for a permanent, full time Contract Manager working out of their Sheffield office. Our client are renowned for providing quality employment and skills services to disadvantaged members of the community. The Contract Manager will own and manage the performance expectations and income contribution of the contract in a defined geographical area. This role will incorporate performance and financial management, leading and managing a high performing team, business development and growth planning to secure additional income sources. The Contract Manager will demonstrate a hunger to achieve/exceed targets, thus ensuring all customers get the maximum support they need and the business achieves maximum revenue from multiple streams for each customer.
- Achieve and exceed contractual and financial targets for multiple funding streams.
- To manage and deliver financial budgets through comprehensive financial planning and reconciliation.
- To analyse and interpret management information to develop business strategies to maximise income.
- To develop strong networking relationships within a designated geographical area to increase awareness to local labour market opportunities, business opportunities and contract requirements.
- To identify, secure and implement new business opportunities to meet agreed new business development targets.
- To deliver skills programme contract requirements
- To develop employer engagement opportunities to meet sustainable employment targets.
The person & qualifications
- Ability to manage a broad range of financial disciplines including profit & loss, income and expenditure and petty cash.
- NVQ Level 3 Management or equivalent qualification.
- Experience working within a Contract Manager position or any similar post
- An adept communicator with the ability to persuade, influence, listens to others and challenge
objections in an appropriate and professional manner.
- Access to own vehicle
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.