Protocol are delighted to be working with a leading Financial Training Provider in order to recruit an Accounting Tutor based in the Southampton area on a permanent, full time basis. Our clients have an exceptional reputation with a fantastic company culture, they provide classroom, online and home study courses for AAT, ACCA, CIMA and ICAEW qualifications. The chosen candidate would either be a Senior Tutor who would want to teach financial reporting/audit streams or a qualified accountant who wishes to become a teaching.
- Deliver teaching on financial reporting and/or audit streams
- Delivering courses in classes held during weekends, weekdays and possibly evenings and for the online centre
- Supporting students by answering queries, providing timely feedback on marked work
- Detailed marking and feedback on course/mock exams that ensure students are able to progress their studies.
- Providing timely reporting on student’s progress both for internal use and feedback to the sponsoring employers.
- Managing subjects liaising with the publishing department and technical checking material and other learning activities
The person & qualifications
- You must be qualified accountant (qualified with ICAEW, ACCA or CIMA)
- Hold a teaching qualification
- Access to your own vehicle and willing to travel
- Be innovative with learning techniques
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.