Protocol are currently working closely with a College located in Buckinghamshire on the lookout for an experienced Plumbing Lecturer to deliver levels 1-3 on a Full-Time, Permanent basis. This College boasts a purpose-built, modern workshops and classrooms that provide a contemporary workplace for students, the site also contains a Life Skills Centre which is designed to give young adults with high needs the best possible start in life.
If you’re an ambitious individual, keen to pass on your skills and help equip the learn for their future careers then read on and apply now!
- Provide high quality teaching in the subject areas required
- Satisfy the administrative requirements of the College and examining/validating bodies
- Ensure that all marking, assessments and moderations are completed timely and tracked appropriately
- Liaise with other staff as appropriate to ensure that work is fully and effectively covered
- Actively encourage and promote the process of student learning
- Direct technician assistance/team support in the teaching situation where appropriate and as required
- Teach up to required levels on identified courses
The person & qualifications
- Level 3 qualification in relevant subject area
- Hold a teaching qualification or be willingness to obtain
- Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (CAVA) or willingness to work towards
- Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Process and Practice (CLIQA) or willingness to work towards
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.