Protocol are currently working closely with a College situated in Wandsworth seeking an Electrical Installation Lecturer to deliver 18th edition Electrical Installation on a part-time basis..
The College are in pursuit for excellence and are wanting an experienced Electrical Installation Lecturer to deliver high quality and innovative teaching at all levels.
If this sound like the opportunity for you please read on and apply!
- Teaching Electrical Inspection & Testing & 18th edition.
- Plan, prepare and teach students as well as mark and assess work
- Participate in interviewing, enrolment and induction of learners
- Embed Maths & English into lessons
- Provide on-going feedback to learners
- To contribute to the programme review and development
- Act as a mentor
The person & qualifications
- Must have taught Plumbing at Level 2
- Must hold a Plumbing qualification at a minimum of Level 3 and also a TQ ideally
- DBS dated within the last 12 months or on the update service
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.