Do you have experience working in a Library/Learning Centre? Protocol are working with a West London based college to recruit for a Learning Centre assistant. This opportunity will have the successful candidate working 37 hours a week. If you have experience in a Library/Learning Centre, continue reading and hit APPLY!
- Operating a Library Management System and other departmental procedures efficiently according with other protocols.
- Experience of successful working with young people aged from 16 – 19 in a busy environment.
- Being a reliable point of contact for both staff and students and handling signposting enquiries in a professional manner.
- Maintaining a strong presence across the floor of the Learning Centre and assisting learners in the use of I.T systems and software (including troubleshooting).
The person & qualifications
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven interpersonal, written and verbal skills.
- Be able to inspire and motivate young people.
- Require an enhanced DBS
- Have experience of organising events such as workshops, study groups and activities for young people.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.