Protocol are currently recruiting for a temporary Business Lecturer for a fantastic college based in Croydon! Last rated as GOOD in all areas by Ofsted as recently as 2018, you will be joining one of the biggest and most successful colleges in the South East of England. If this sounds like something you could be interested in, hit that APPLY button!
- To provide high quality, relevant learning opportunities which enable students to maximise their educational, vocational and personal development potential.
- To deliver the curriculum effectively through a variety of different learning strategies
- To participate as required in the development of the curriculum ensuring that its content is relevant and current.
- To ensure that all assessments are fairly marked and graded and that there is consistency between gradings.
- To ensure that the selection procedures are rigorously followed
- To ensure that all students are informed of the rules, procedures and sanctions governing conduct in all College activities.
- Provide students with appropriate tutorial support in accordance with programme and individual requirements
The person & qualifications
- Relevant degree
- Working knowledge of the qualification framework.
- Recognised teaching qualification, and literacy and numeracy at level 2, or a willingness to achieve.
- A proven background of working within a similar educational environment (eg FE, HE).
- Suitable teaching experience across a variety of levels.
- Ability to relate to a diverse student population and act as a role model.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.