Protocol are pleased to be working with a leading training provider to recruit for a full-time permanent Leadership and Management Coach based in the midlands area. Our client are seeking a committed trainer with a passion for delivering leadership and management on the new standards.
- Managing a caseload of between 40-50 apprentices across levels 2 to 5 in Management, Administration and Customer Service
- Planning and adapting apprentice study programmes based on initial assessment of knowledge, skills and behaviours and level of English and Mathematics
- Delivering of apprenticeship induction sessions
The person & qualifications
- Experienced in the delivery of new standards level 3 – 5 in Management, level 2 and upwards in both Customer Service and Business Administration
- Experience of curriculum development for Management apprenticeship standards
- Recognised Assessor award, A1, TAQA, or CAVA
- Full, clean driving license and use of own vehicle
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.