Protocol are proud to be working in partnership with a national training provider who are looking for a Business Development Advisor. You will be developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients, who are looking at providing employment and learning opportunities to young people. This is an exciting opportunity
- Develop quality presentations, quotes and negotiate with customers.
- Enrol learners that have committed to programmes and can achieve, supported by employers that are committed to learning.
- Generate quality leads for all targets and pipeline activity
- Manage caseload of accounts
- Maintain relationships with new and existing clients.
The person & qualifications
- Car User
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Good track record of sales
- Good IT Skills
- Experience of working in FE/Training environment
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.