Protocol are working exclusively with a fantastic Training Provider with great company benefits and working culture. Our client are looking for an experienced Tutor able to deliver Customer Service and Business Administration to Level 3 in the workplace. Learners are based across Ipswich, Colchester, Chelmsford, Stevenage and Luton. This role is remote working and offers flexible working hours so the Tutor can manage their own caseload. Interviews and start dates are to be held as soon as possible.
- Delivering to learners in the workplace Customer Service and Business Administration to Level 3
- Supporting and motivating learners through their qualification
- Marking learner workbooks through use of Online Learning Portals
- Monthly meetings with he line manager on learner progress
The person & qualifications
- Teaching or Assessing qualification
- Level 3 in Customer Service and Business Administration
- Management experience (Desirable)
- Experience delivering to groups of learners and 1-1
- Previous experience delivering Customer Service and Business Administration to Level 3
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.