Protocol are delighted to be working in partnership with a charitable organisation in the North East in order to recruit for a quality driven training manager. Our client deliver Health and Social Care and Housing qualifications and require someone to develop and quality assure their qualifications as well as leading a team.
- Manage the delivery of apprenticeships to meet the key performance indicators of the business
- Maintain a key focus on sustained contract delivery and performance management
- Adhere to the common inspection framework and ensure a Grade 1 Outstanding Ofsted result in all self-audit, mock inspection and actual inspections
- Ensure the delivery teams have a complete understanding of the delivery portfolio and effectively promote it to learners and customers
- Successful delivery of multiple contracts exceeding the Quality and Compliance expectations
- Report performance of apprenticeship provision to the operations manager and other areas of the business with predicted success rates
The person & qualifications
- Demonstrate educational level commensurate with the needs and scope of the role
- A track record of raising performance is essential
- Teaching qualification at L4 or above
- Previous experience of managing a vocational delivery operations team including the use of performance management strategies
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.