Protocol are delighted to be working on behalf of leading, national training provider in order to recruit for a Senior Learning Advisor based at their Head Office in North Yorkshire. If you hold exceptional customer service skills and have experience motivating and leading a team and want to work for a forward-thinking organisation, this could be the perfect role for you!
- Responsible for the day to day operational management of a Learner Services team ensuring a proactive, professional and timely service to learners and employers and will support the delivery of high-quality learning programmes on behalf of our Business Partners
- Manage and set daily workflows of the Learner Services Team
- To be the first point of contact and find resolution for the team
- To keep the team motivated and organised
- Work with the Quality and Head of Distance Learning to set KPI’s and regularly review them to maintain standards
- Conduct LSA performance reviews ensuring that coaching and development take place to ensure KPI’s are met
The person & qualifications
- Excellent communication, listening & problem-solving skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Well organised and able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy
- Proven numerical and written skills
- Able to use all MS Office programs particularly Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint and be familiar with other bespoke databases
- Access to own vehicle
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.