Protocol are delighted to be working with a South London based Education provider to appoint their next Head of Higher Education.
The successful candidate will report to the Vice Principal (Training, Skills and HE) and will be a member of the Heads of Schools team.
- Lead of cross-college Higher Education curriculum, developing and delivering a strategy for growing the provision to meet the needs of students, local employers and, residents and other stakeholders.
- Ensure that the Higher Education curriculum is integral to the local area, by working on HE providers, related to business and other stakeholders.
- Lead on curriculum development and planning for the provision of Higher Education.
- Provide curriculum support for the planning and development of Higher Education in Apprenticeships.
- Provide leadership and line management to teachers and support staff within the Higher Education department.
- Teach 3 hours per week.
The person & qualifications
- Educated to degree level.
- A qualification related to education and training.
- A record of successful curriculum and business development in Higher Education.
- Experience of implementing successful curriculum plans which meet corporate objectives.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.