Protocol are delighted to be working with a further education provider in the West Midlands in the recruitment of their new Head of Apprenticeships.
An experienced and dynamic leader, you will be responsible for leading apprenticeship delivery and related employer responsive activities.
- To raise standards of student attainment and achievement across the whole curriculum area and to monitor and support student progress.
- Developing and enhancing the quality of teaching and learning.
- Managing and developing the curriculum/subject area.
- Working with the Commercial Development team to ensure the Apprenticeship and Employer Responsive offer meets the needs of employers in line with strategic drivers.
The person & qualifications
- An outstanding and organised leader who can communicate effectively at all levels.
- Evidence of developing and implementing strategies resulting in quality improvement.
- Knowledge of current apprenticeship requirements and their implications for raising student achievements.
- Evidence of successful working relationships with partner colleges, employers and other external bodies.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.