Protocol are working in accordance with a sector-leading Training Provider looking to recruit a Water Hygiene Tutor based in their Training Centre located in Slough. This is a full-time opportunity offering a great package including car allowance, flexibility and company phone and laptop.
- Deliver training events to agreed standards at training centres or on customer premises, throughout UK and occasionally overseas.
- Carry out assessment of candidates against established criteria.
- Develop both open and bespoke events to meet specified needs.
The person & qualifications
- An engineering apprenticeship or equivalent recognised training programme in water systems.
- A relevant plumbing/ mechanical qualification at QCF level 3 or above.
- Suitable engineering experience in water hygiene or building services discipline, preferably within major FM or NHS Environments.
- Knowledge of the control of Legionella Bacteria, and other water-borne pathogens, in all water systems.
- A full driving license and be willing to work away from home for short periods.
- The ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong written and verbal communication ability.
- Enthusiasm for training and development.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.