Protocol are proud to work with a brand new incorporated Further Education College who are seeking X2 Engineering Assessors based in Birmingham and Doncaster. This role is a permanent position, the location, hours of work and duties could be varied according to the needs of the service.
The role will be assessing Engineering candidates in the workplace and training environment, travelling will be required throughout the UK.
- To provide training and assessment of engineering candidates in the workplace and training environment
- To provide support for the quality assurance of engineering programmes
- To maintain a safe working environment at all times
- To ensure that all relevant Health and Safety legislative requirements are in place,
monitored and regularly reviewed to include up to date risk assessments/COSHH records
- To assist in the recruitment of learners to the College as required by the Line Manager or College senior managers
The person & qualifications
- Detailed knowledge of Apprenticeship programs for Engineering
- Level 3 qualification in Engineering
- A relevant Assessor qualification
- Able to travel independently between college sites and other external venues
- Previous experience assessing Engineering subjects
- (Desirable) experience in the rail industry
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.