Protocol are currently working alongside a reputable college in the Northumberland area looking to recruit experienced Learning Assistants to provide 1:1 support for one of their students.
If you are looking for the next step in your career and are passionate about helping others, this rewarding opportunity is the right one for you!
- Providing in-class support (1:1 or a small group)
- Adapting resources or materials & note taking
- Supporting students to use equipment
- Providing physical or mobility assistance
- Motivating and encouraging students to progress
- Monitoring support & progress
- Providing support in exams – qualification in exam access desirable
- Overnight Warden – working hours 1pm to 9am
The person & qualifications
- Hold Level 2 Maths and English qualifications
- Have experience within a similar role
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.