Protocol are pleased to be working with one of the largest providers of apprenticeships and work-based learning in the North West of England. They are looking to employ two Customer Service Advisors based in their Manchester office. As a Customer Service Advisor, you will provide a world class support service to all our client’s customers; handling customer’s queries regarding a wide range of apprenticeship learning products in various industries.
- To build exceptional relationships with internal and external customers, delivering a best in class service that meets customer and apprentice needs.
- Provide exceptional customer support to new and existing customers from inbound enquiries from numerous sources (voice, email and online enquiries)
- Process transactions and complete application documents accurately and in a timely and efficient manner, resolving any issues promptly and keeping all stakeholders informed.
- Undertake a range of administrative tasks with a high degree of personal responsibility and judgement working to a standard of accuracy as defined by the team manager.
- Contribute positively to the team to achieve business objectives and improve efficiency of processes and systems.
- Work flexibly within the team and across the division according to business needs.
The person & qualifications
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels. Ability to collect and input important and personal details correctly.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload.
- Possesses good keyboard skills and ICT competence.
- Driven to achieve personal goals and team targets
- Level 3 or above in a sales or customer services role (Desirable)
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.