Protocol are currently recruiting for an Academic & Quality Administrator. This role will be to work within a college committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. It will be to work as part of our Professional Services Team to have particular focus on academic data to support the drive for student success
- To Oversee planning, agreement and timely production of timetables including accurately recording teaching staff and room allocations, working in collaboration with the Senior Leaders in the Centre.
- To Monitor, analyse data and feedback from a wide variety of sources, to monitor progress towards progression targets, supporting the academic management team in planning and implementing remedial actions where necessary.
The person & qualifications
- Must have experience Working in an academic administration environment
- Must have experience of working with a student management system (Progresso, for example)
- Must have Advanced Microsoft Office skills, in particular Word and Excel
- Must have excellent Communication skills with good standard of written English
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.