Protocol are delighted to be working on behalf of one of the UK’s leading Training Providers in order to recruit for passionate and driven Sales Advisor. This role will support the continued growth of the company by providing outbound telemarketing activity to promote a variety of training courses and qualification programmes to individuals to fulfil target and contract obligations.
- To contact by phone new and existing individuals to sell a variety of training courses and qualification programs.
- To generate appropriate levels of enrollees onto a course to meet personal KPIs and sales targets on a weekly and monthly basis
- Expectation of delivering high standard customer service to ensure strong relationships and repeat business with learners
- To ensure accurate contact records are kept for all customers using internal CRM system and company databases.
- Ensuring you keep internal CRM system organised and up to date.
- To undertake administrative duties associated with the role including but not limited to – daily summary reports, pipeline updates, sending information to individuals
- To liaise with other sales members to develop and share ideas on new sales opportunities through direct marketing and office-based sales initiatives
The person & qualifications
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in outbound or direct sales
- Must have an excellent telephone manner and be willing to make high levels of calls per day
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Ability to work without constant supervision
- Professional appearance
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.