We at Protocol are recruiting for a large college group boasting a Sixth form centre, Workshops and a University Centre in the Lincolnshire area.
This college has over 50 years experience providing high quality teaching and learning to students over the age of 16. Their quality course content and learning experiences are a result of their excellent industry links, specialist facilities and highly-skilled staff.
Having achieved Ofsted “good” status this establishment one of the best performing providers of post-16 education in the area.
The College welcomes students from a diverse range of backgrounds and their culture is one of respect and inclusion that transcends everything they do. They encourage our students to aim high and they are skilled at getting the best from every individual.
We are seeking an experienced HE Engineering Lecturer who is looking for a new educational venture providing them with the opportunity to inspire the next generation of Engineering professionals.
- Deliver quality teaching and learning across Mechanical Engineering courses levels 1 – 4.
- Adhere to all college policies including Safeguarding, Equality and Diversity and Prevent
- Complete all planning and preparation for learning
- Contribute to any course development as and when required
- Attending staff meetings
- Keeping records and carrying out other administrative tasks
- Liaising with other professionals/employers
The person & qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hold a minimum level 4 qualification in relevant subject area
- Hold a teaching qualification
- Be able to demonstrate previous teaching experience for Mechanical Engineering courses from minimum level 1-4
- Hold an Assessing Qualification (desirable)
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.