Protocol are delighted to be working on behalf of the UKs leading training providers who hold a strong reputation for innovative techniques in order to recruit for a permanent, full time Technical Business Development Executive to support the technical support team in relation to sales. Our client require a self motivated, go-getting sales person who is interested in joining a team with a vision to be one of the globe’s largest learning technology providers of its kind. With over a million users on their current system, over 4,000 corporate relationships, they need people who share their vision in continuous growth and will join the team with a solutions mind-set to help expand and maintain our customer base around the world.
- Be accountable for a personal sales target month on month – aiming to exceed
- Manage in-bound prospects from initial contact to close and also create your own prospects by using your initiative within the boundaries of the strategy
- Track and monitor all prospective sales and current customers using the CRM
- Follow all sales processes using the CRM and agreed ways of working
- Promote products and services, presenting the products when required (Predominantly via webinars)
- Strive to maintain good relationships with existing clients, gaining repeat business
The person & qualifications
- Self-motivated who can work under own initiative
- Have a proven track record in successfully meeting and exceeding targets in a sales based role
- Must be well organised, presentable, professional and able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy.
- Confident communication skills is essential
- Excellent numerical and written skills
- Full clean driving license
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.