Protocol are delighted to be working with a West Midlands based education provider in the recruitment of a Curriculum Manager for Engineering and Construction.
The successful candidate will have a background in Engineering or Construction and the Built Environment, a full teaching qualification and experience of managing a successful team.
- To provide operational leadership and management to a curriculum team in the development, delivery and assessment of outstanding training solutions that exceed stakeholder expectations.
- To deliver high quality and innovative teaching and learning, achieving and progression outcomes for all students.
- To effectively and efficiently manage all staff and resources for all aspects of the student journey, and monitoring student and staff performance.
- To deliver 324 hours per annum on teaching and assessment programmes.
- To provide line management responsibility for a cohort of Lecturers.
The person & qualifications
- A full (level 5 or above) teaching qualifications or willingness to work towards.
- A degree or equivalent professional qualification in an Engineering or Construction subject area.
- Experience of managing a successful team within a working environment.
- Ability to implement curriculum and quality improvement strategies.
- Up to date knowledge of Ofsted.
- Maths and English at level 2.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.