Protocol are currently working with a Berkshire based college, spanning across 3 campuses and looking to provide both technical and professional education across both A Level and BTEC Level courses. They are currently recruiting for a Performing Arts Lecturer (Dance) to work on a temporary, ongoing contract.
As one of the largest Further Education providers in the country, and colleges in two counties – they aim to provide learning experiences which will help improve the destinations of all students – and achieved ‘Good’ in their 2018 OFSTED report.
Providing the best possible learning experience, regardless of their background they assure that they will be able to help any and all students to achieve their goals.
- The post holder will be a member of the Department for Arts, Media and Performance and will be responsible to the Head of Department (HoD).
- The line manager for this post will be the Head of Department in Arts, Media and Performance and Hair & Beauty based at Rugby Centre.
- The person appointed will be a member of the Performing Arts teaching team and provide specialist teaching input to Level 2 and Level 3 UAL
The person & qualifications
- Must have a recognised teaching qualification
- A Performing Arts degree or equivalent qualification at Level 4 or higher with Performing Arts as specialist subject.
- GCSE grade A-C or equivalent qualification in Maths and English or a willingness to achieve literacy and numeracy qualifications within the first 12 months of employment.
- Must have a DBS on the update service or dated in the last 12 months
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.