Protocol are delighted to be working on behalf of one of the UK’s leading Training Organisations in order to recruit for an experienced High and Low Voltage professional to join their training team based in Berkshire. You will be joining an organisation where experience and subject matter knowledge is more of a requirement than teaching experience, as our client always put new staff though a development programme that takes around 3-6 months before they are teaching autonomously, this, alongside an exceptional remuneration package.
- Deliver training events to agreed standards at Training Centres or on customer premises, throughout UK and occasionally overseas
- Carry out assessment of candidates against established criteria
- Develop both open and bespoke events to meet specified needs
- Ensure that delivery standards and service levels meet customer expectations
- Become a crucial part of the High and Low Voltage team
The person & qualifications
- An engineering apprenticeship or equivalent recognised training programme
- A relevant electrical qualification at QCF level 3 or above
- Authorised Person High/ Low Voltage experience
- Access to your own vehicle and willing to travel
- Good knowledge of the operation of safe systems of work
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.