Protocol are working with an exceptional East Riding College to recruit for an Exams and Data Manager. this opportunity is a full time permanent position and will see the successful candidate working to bolster the Shared Service Provision. If you are looking for your next opportunity read on and hit apply.
- Lead with strong management skills to ensure the exams service supports student success in an effective and efficient manner
- Ensure the learner data function provide accurately collated, inputted and maintained data. Manage them to ensure goals and objectives are met
- Become the point of contact between the college and both internal and external stake holders
The person & qualifications
- Hold a reliant degree
- Have experience in a exams and data management experience.
- Have experience in preparing and undergoing funding and quality audits
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.