Protocol are delighted be working on behalf of one the UK’s leading training provider in order to recruit for a permanent, full time Office Administrator. This administrative role will be responsible for the Audit and Compliance aspect of the business, namely learner file auditing and preparing for partner quality visits. This role also supports other administrative functions within the wider Quality department.
- Audit achiever learner portfolios in accordance with internal and external compliance
- Resolve any issues identified at audit within agreed timescales and in accordance with internal processes.
- Prepare learner portfolio samples upon request from our funding partners.
- Sample learner portfolios to ensure eligibility paperwork has been completed in line with our IAG processes (internal sampling).
- Meet department KPI’s/targets set in line with the
- Review and analyse audit and compliance findings highlighting potential risks.
The person & qualifications
- At least English and Maths at Level 2 (proven numerical and written skills)
- Well organised and able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy
- Good communication skills
- Able to use all MS Office programs particularly Word, Excel, Outlook and power point and be familiar with other bespoke databases
- An eye for detail and methodical manner
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.