We are delighted to announce that we are working with one of London’s most successful Colleges, who are looking for an Engineering Lecturer to join then on a part-time permanent basis.
The College are proud to be described as an inclusive college and have a diverse workforce that mirrors the local community. With a spectacular campus and state-of-the-art facilities, the college firmly believes that their employees are the heart of the organisation and having the right people in the right place is key to their success.
You will be required to undertake teaching and related duties that fully support students throughout their learning journey and provide them with a high quality learning experience.
The successful candidate would have experience in delivering up to Level 3 Extended Diploma in Performing Engineering Operations and have a minimum of 10 years’ industrial work experience in Mechanical and Electrical engineering. Preferably conversant with Auto-Cad and CNC programming.
If you are looking to work within a supportive and progressive environment at College that invests in your career and development, then apply below.
- To plan, design and deliver learning programmes/sessions and facilitate learning in line with course aims, objectives, mode of assessment and accreditation.
- To provide high quality teaching and learning opportunities that maximise student participation and involvement in all aspects of the learning process.
- To monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and effectiveness of learning programmes, sessions and own practice.
The person & qualifications
- Relevant degree/professional/vocational qualification at Level 3 or above.
- Teaching qualification in line with current FE requirements, or the willingness to obtain one
- Significant experience within a relevant profession/subject area
- Possession of excellent communication skills (oral and written)
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.